Archive for June, 2010
- Submit your pick only by replying to this blog post (please include your name. Anonymous entries won’t be considered)
- First three replying their best choice get the book for free (CLOSED; see next rule).
- First three replying the winning title design get the book for free (yes, it accumulates with the previous – you may get two books provided you’re righ on target as well as one of the fastest…)
- Winning title design will be the one most voted
- This ends last day of June
UPDATE: The contest is now closed – fairly simple to pick the winning title! I’m giving books to all participants (yes both of you after the first three). Thank you all for reading and voting.
For more than 20 years I wanted to write and publish a book.
It always depended on me and now it is as easy as it gets – no more excuses.
This September Mush and Room will come out in their original form: Organic, touchable, convenient paper.
Ah! Read their magic books:
Leo Babauta: The power of less
Stephen R. Covey: The 7 Habits of highly effective people
Seth Godin: Linchpin
Chris Guillebeau: A brief guide to world domination
David Henmeier Hansson (with Jason Fried): Rework