Mush and Room Contest! Pick title design – get free book
Need your help here on the cover title design for the Mush and Room book (current working title: “Mush and Room”).
Mush and Room cover draft (Want to pick the title design above?)
It will take you two to three minutes.
Either pick one from the title designs bellow or tell me which one you like best from the Mush and Room episodes (just refer the episode number or episode title).
Pick title design A, B, C or D (or one title from a published Mush and Room episode)
- Submit your pick only by replying to this blog post (please include your name. Anonymous entries won’t be considered)
- First three replying their best choice get the book for free (CLOSED; see next rule).
- First three replying the winning title design get the book for free (yes, it accumulates with the previous – you may get two books provided you’re righ on target as well as one of the fastest…)
- Winning title design will be the one most voted
- This ends last day of June
Pick one. Go!
With the current winning entry the cover will look more or less like this:
Draft for cover with current winning title design
UPDATE: The contest is now closed – fairly simple to pick the winning title! I’m giving books to all participants (yes both of you after the first three). Thank you all for reading and voting.
Tags: contest, free book, Mush and room